At Elles Birch Dental, we make sure that your child feels comfortable and safe with us. A big part of our job is to teach, involve, and advise your child about good dental hygiene habits to motivate him/her about maintaining good oral health for life.
As children grow, we make sure to discuss the following issues with you, to guide you on how to keep their smile healthy and beautiful.
- At what age to expect primary and adult teeth to come in
- Sugars, diets and cavities
- Fluoride needs in water, toothpaste and supplements
- Techniques to effectively brush and floss their teeth
- The potential need for orthodontic treatment in the future